Monday, August 15, 2016

Guide us to the Promised Land~ Elder Skinner encounters a wild Elder Conley! July 10, 2016



Elder Skinner used Great Ball...

Sorry. With all this talk about Pokemon Go back at home, I couldn't help it.

But hey, I caught an Elder Conley this week at transfers! There's a picture below for you!


Elder Conley is from Logan, Utah, has been a missionary for 1 year this Friday, and is the best missionary... around! I look forward to fighting Team Rocket (IE Satan's forces) with him!

As for other news this week, it's been a pretty slow week. Not a lot to report in terms of investigators or cool events from the week, but next week is setting up to be a pretty good one!

So instead of sharing uninteresting stories from this week, I'll share one of my favourite ways to pick myself up when things are hard- hymns!

Admittedly though not all hymns are created equal.

Here's the third verse from "Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah";

"When the earth begins to tremble,
bid our fearful thoughts be still!
When thy judgments spread destruction,
keep us safe on Zion's hill!
Singing praises, singing praises,
songs of glory unto Thee!
Songs of glory unto Thee!"

Brothers and Sisters, God will never let us go! I love you all and hope you have an amazing week! I'll see you all next time!

~Elder Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment