Monday, August 15, 2016

Looking like a scrub, I have no idea how to be a District Leader, and other sentiments July 17, 2016

Time is short, but good morning, afternoon, or brunch to all those who roam the earth!

This week the missionary work has been going smoothly and splendidly. I was able to help a sister who just got to the mission a couple months ago to do her Korean Progress Program, which was a first for me!

 As for looking like a scrub, it can be summarized in this few-line monologue:
(Morning)- I shaved yesterday, I'm fine.
(After dinner)- Wow, I look like a scrub... I should shave now. How much longer do I have left in dinner?... 1 minute? Hmm... bring it on!

I'm sure you can imagine how that went ^^

We also had a cool miracle when Eliot, our progressing investigator, came to church today! He really enjoyed it and is getting integrated well with the ward.

You all have an excellent week, and I'll write a better email next week! Aloha, brothers and sisters!

~Elder Skinner [?]

No comments:

Post a Comment