Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I'm not very good at taking pictures! ~Elder Skinner and the broken keyboard! April 24, 2016



Morning everyone! Shortened email time leaves me with about 5 minutes and 22 seconds, but I think I can make it in that time!

This week began last week with a soccer game at University of Seoul, right by our house. It was us four uncoordinated Americans versus four native Koreans, and it was a match to remember! We only lost 3-1!

In more missionary-related news, however, we found a lot of people on the street who were really nice and wanted to meet again, but were also to one extent or another... drunk. So, I guess we'll see later on, but I thought it was interesting that almost everyone we were able to talk to for a whole day was drunk.

We also met some really nice people who weren't drunk this week! One works at a hotel down the road from the church, and he's really interested in meeting us again and coming to church! He couldn't come yesterday but he'll come next week!

Later on, a drunk person brought us into this 상가 (I don't know how to describe it in English) and brings us to this Taekwondo dojo. The sensei there tuurns out to be really interested in the Book of Mormon and also wants to come to church! He didn't come yesterday either, but he's still awesome!

That's all for now, but here's a picture of me at a cheap restaraunt by our house!

Elder Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment