Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I run around, you run around... May 29, 2016



Morning everyone! I'm Elder Skinner, and I'm coming at you live from my new area, known as Ilsan! It isn't in the big city of Seoul, but outside of that it may be the biggest city in the mission! It's a really nice place, lots of parks and stuff, and I already love the area!


My new companion is Elder Paulsen, from guess where? Sandy, Utah! He's an actor and singer, and super talented in that field. He's a great missionary as well.


As for the events of the week, this Saturday we had an English Class Talent Show with the entire Stake! Ilsan was obviously the best, but I've gotta give it up to the other wards that participated, cause they were good too! It was all very well done and it seems like a lot of people really enjoyed it.

Our most progressing investigator is Eliot, who was born in the US and lived all around in Korea, the US and Canada for his entire life. Now he's looking for some more direction in his life, and is really accepting of the things we teach. Unfortunately, we couldn't get him to church yesterday, but he'll probably come next week!



That's all I've got for now, but here's a picture from Ilsan! Love you all and I'll try and send a better email next week!

~Elder Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment