Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Out of all the students in the world, he might just be the busiest... Elder Skinner turns 1!



Hello everyone! I don't have a lot of time and my keyboard is having some trouble typing so I'm gonna just send out a quick email this week!

This week has been pretty good, contributing slightly to the fact is this past week was my mission hump day! On November 5th last year I entered the MTC! We celebrated by going to a theme restaurant called Chicken Toilet! We get fed chicken out of toilets! That was lots of fun.



This week we meet a ton of cool people, including but not limited to a music kid who likes to sing Gospel, a kid who wants to learn English, and others!

Also this week one of our investigators decided to get baptized! He's been taught everything but has some other issues to work through, so we set a date for the 6th of December. He's super sincere though and we have faith that he'll be able to make that date!

This week also I passed a Korean language test, got visited by President, ate dinner with an investigator who's pretty cool, and of course traveled thee entire area!

I love you all! Super sorry for the short email, but I'll make up for it next week! This week's ponderizer is Romans 9:38-39!

~Elder Skinner  [?]



No comments:

Post a Comment