Tuesday, November 1, 2016

It's the end of the world as we know it! Oct. 30, 2016

Apologies to anyone who got the song stuck in their head upon reading the title of this email, but as many of you know, this will be my last email in Korea. I don't have much time left to email, but I'll go through some of the excitement of the week and then I'll be on my way!

The biggest event of the week was the ward Halloween party, hosted by yours truly, the missionaries. It took all week to prepare and even longer to plan, but the ward really loved it, and it's been an adventure to put together.

But as a result, we haven't had much time to find people or teach our investigators. So that's gonna be all my news for the week... Hope you all have a great week!


Those who want to continue to keep in touch can email me at jts54321@gmail.com , but please allow me a bit of time to catch up on everyone!

Love you all and hope you have an amazing week,


~Elder Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment