Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Elder Skinner's got 5 minutes left! Oct 16, 2016

Which means it's time for a quick summary of my week!

This week was a pretty normal one, though we did have a few fun events to report. The first one being a long time less-active member that just texted and asked if we could visit him soon... At first I didn't know who it was but we went and talked with him for a bit, he's really nice and though he didn't come to church, he did give us 20 kilograms of uncooked rice... which I then had to carry on my back all the way home.

Later on we had an activity with the youth and young single adults (not a lot ended up coming) where we were able to teach about missionary work and just have a bit of fun with the young people of the ward. Turned out pretty good, but that's probably because we had one of the members helping with most of it ^^

So with that, that's all the time I have, so I'll talk to you all here next week! Have a great day!


~Elder Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment