Wednesday, October 14, 2015

As long as I've got my suit and tie...



That's right, it's back to suit weather here in Seoul! Us missionaries are now approximately 32% more stylish than before!

Before I begin, I have a confession to make... I totally slacked off on pictures this week. ㅠㅠ I have since repented and talked to my Mission President and I'm good to stay on my mission, but he told me to take more pictures this week, so expect plenty of pictures!

In other news this week, me and my companion failed to throw out some old trash last P-day. You would think it would be easy, but with the Korean trash system... You Korean Missionaries know this, but let's just say we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to find the needed stuff.

Also this week we met two new investigators! We'll call them Kim and Jang. Kim is Christian, with a lot of scriptural knowledge and background. We kinda had trouble understanding him so next time we'll bring in a Korean. ^^

Jang has no religion, but was interested when he met some other missionaries in our zone. We met him and talked about God, mostly. He'll be busy for a while but he's really interested!

Also yesterday we met Kamran again and taught him about the Book of Mormon. He's doing super well!

And of course, it was Conference weekend out here in Korea! A lot of good words spoken, and I don't have my notebook so I can't share a good quote right now, but I really enjoyed President Uchtdorf's talk about simplicity, as well as Elder Rasband's talk.

Gotta fly, but some exciting adventures await us in next week's episode!

Love you all and hope for the best! DFTBLJ! Don't Forget to Be Like Jesus!

~Elder Skinner [?]

No comments:

Post a Comment