Thursday, December 18, 2014

안녕하세요, everyone!

Three weeks left! I'm excited, but I'm also super unprepared. I just wish I could learn Korean in like a day.

We got a new companion! He's a native Korean, named Elder Cho. I don't have any pictures yet (We only met him last night) but I will send them next week! He's a cool guy, we've already learned a lot from him.

The MTC is doing a christmas talent show kinda thing, and I'm gonna audition. They have guitars to play with, so maybe me and my roommates can have a jam session while I'm 'practicing'... All of them play guitar, except Elder Cho.

It's finally snowing over here... Hopefully it'll stick around this time. I never thought I'd want it to snow more in my life.

Yesterday we got to host the new missionaries coming in. It's great, I love ripping people away from their families for two years. :)

Overall, things are going well down here. I'll talk to y'all later, merry Christmas!

Elder Skinner


No comments:

Post a Comment