Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 4th Update

Guess what? I'm half-way through the MTC! I can't believe in a month I'll be on a plane to South Korea. It doesn't feel quite real.

I think I found my new favourite scripture the other day... It's the first sentence of 2 Samuel 12:7. Finding a bunch of awesome scriptures in the MTC, including the first ever recorded food fight! (Zechariah 5:1) It's always fun to find funny scriptures, but there are some really awesome scriptures as well- I would recommend Mosiah 4.

We saw Vocal Point Sunday! They're an a-capella group from BYU, and they did the Sunday devotional. Great songs, great messages.

Speaking of great songs, I would strongly suggest you all sing/read all 7 verses of "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" (Hymn 29). My favourite hymn by far.

I'm doing well down here, getting the hang of things and owning noobs at four square. I'm actually not that good, but I like to think I'm good.

Good luck and DFTBA to all,

안녕히 가세요!

Go in peace!



Elder Skinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment