Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dec. 24th and Jan. 1

Since these two emails were shorter due to the holidays, I am consolidating both into one post - Jennifer

Dec. 24

매리 그리스마수, 여라분!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Short email today cause I'm running out of time... Lots of Christmas Spirit to send around this week. Just remember all what Christmas is really about, and take some time to think about the life of Jesus tomorrow. He's done a lot for you, you know.

Here at the MTC, Christmas stuff is going on all over the place. I auditioned for a Christmas talent show (about 88% certain I didn't make it in but oh well) playing the guitar, and all sorts of other stuff to do as well.

Got our travel plans today... Which is weird because I've only been here for like a week, right? ;) Seriously though I can't wait to get to Korea. Pictures will abound!

Well, that'll be it for this week, hopefully next will come with it some better stuff.

나중에 봬어!
See you later!

스키너 장로
Elder Skinner


Jan. 1st

새해 복 만이 받으새요! Happy new year!

Last week at the MTC... I almost can't believe I've been here for almost nine weeks now. I also can't believe I can speak Korean... 만이 배움 있어요! 

Well, lots of fun going on here the past week. We had David Archuletta come and sing for us on Sunday, so that was awesome. Dad, if you can get Ryan to come, you should totes do it. ;)

This past week I've been trying hard to fight the slacking-offed-ness that has prevailed for a while... We all want to get to Korea, but we also want to know Korean before we get there. We've been practicing a lot, including talking to people on the bus and on the street. It's strange to think that in less than a week I'll be doing that for reals.

So the MTC computers won't let me upload photos anymore, so the Sunday after this one you'll be getting three weeks of photos, including some from 한국! My P-Day in Korea is on Monday, plus the time change 'n' things.

저는 앰티시 사랑하는때, 한국 사랑합니다.

Talk to y'all later, 나중애 말해요!

Elder Skinner
스키너 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment