Friday, November 28, 2014

Week 3 Update

Nov. 27

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Remember that you have been given much, and be grateful for everything the Lord has blessed you individually with.

Week 3 at the MTC is going quite a lot like the previous ones, plenty of class and plenty of Korean, and even more spirit through the whole campus.

We saw a muggle yesterday! There was a lady who lived right off-campus doing her lawn, and we all took a second to remember that there's a world outside the MTC. I think we're all going a little crazy, some cabin fever up in here.

We had two of the Apostles come to speak to us this week- Elders Oaks and Bednar. Always good to hear from them. I don't have my notes with me, but I'll make sure and send along some of their wisdom when I get the chance.

It's nice to hear from all of you, and I'm hoping the letters and emails keep coming.

Good luck, have fun, and DFTBA,

Elder Skinner
 
 
P.S. Here's a picture. We drew it on Elder Craven's desk- no worries, we wiped it off afterwards. ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment