Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week 2 Update

Nov. 20, 2014

안녕하세요, 여러분! (An Nyeong Ha Say You, Yo ro boon!) Hello, everyone!

Week three at the MTC and I'm already excited to leave. Not that it's bad, but I want to go out and get to Korea. There's a restlessness here that's tough to get over.

All sorts of awesome stuff going on out here in MTC land. We get tons of spiritual awesomeness around here- General Authority devotionals on Sundays and Tuesdays, church films Sunday, Temple visits (I'm not supposed to talk about those, in case someone 'accidentally' decides to come to the temple at the same time I'm there, and brings a pizza that they want to give to me. ;) ), it's all just so uplifting.

I feel like I've really gained a stronger testimony while I've been here. Reading sciptures (I've begun the Old Testament- wish me luck!), learning lessons, and reading Jesus the Christ (Awesome book, I recommend it to everyone). I've especially learned to love the people in Korea, and to want to bring them the gospel. Hopefully I can do that effectively. ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you all (That includes you, everyone besides my family and Katie. Come on guys, step it up.) soon!

DFTBA,
Elder Skinner

1 comment:

  1. hey Jackson keep up the great work in learning i wish i could mail a pizza to you but i don't think it would taste hardly as good as if i were to just give it to you congratulations for setting the example in your family i know with a sure faith that you will have much success in teaching the Korean people the gospel of Jesus Christ keep being amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete