Monday, April 18, 2016

For those times when you just have nothing to say...



...Your emails get short and really pretty boring. ㅋㅋ

Hello everyone, friends and family of Elder Skinner this week! This week's emails will be mostly uneventful, mostly because I don't have much of event to share from this week, and also partially due to a shortened Email time. However, I would like to introduce you to my new companion and my first Junior in the mission, Elder Barney!


 Elder Barney is from Salt Lake City, is into Golf and Basketball, and is just about the greatest missionary ever, in his 5th transfer in Korea. I'm being dead serious when I say that he should have been make senior instead of me... He's even better at Korean than I am.

In other news, this week our investigators have been pretty good! We met with a few of them so they could say goodbye to Elder Wyckoff, and many of them were taught lessons and are progressing better, but for now, tests are coming up and that means it's 24/7 studying for these college students... I'll update you more when the tests are over and things have begun to calm down!

That's all for this week! Have a wonderful week and DFTBA!


~Elder Skinne

서울시 종로구 자하문로 152 1
서울 선교부

Seoul-Si Jongno-Gu Jihamun-Ro 152 1-Dong
Seoul Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment